Pregnancy is a wonderful and exciting time in the life of every girl, especially the one who is long couldn’t get pregnant.
Each pregnancy is individual and how it will take place depends on the girl’s body. This period does not always last perfectly, without any negative aspects. The waiting time for a child to be born lasts nine months, and all this time a woman experiences a lot of inconveniences. Most often, pregnancy is overshadowed by the appearance of toxicosis, for which there are no drugs.
In scientific terms, toxicosis is a condition following hormonal restructuring in a woman’s body. This unpleasant “charm” of pregnancy usually appears in the first trimester, lasts three months and ends when your unborn child has all the important organs fully formed.
Do not argue with the fact that toxicosis is an unpleasant condition, but it is important to remember that it is not a disease and by the second trimester everything will be over, and you will enjoy the most important event in your life.
As mentioned above, there are no drugs for toxicosis, but you can make this unpleasant period a little easier for yourself.
Try to adhere to the following rules:
- Eat fractional and often, that is, you need to eat in small portions 5 times a day. This includes not only the main meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), but also snacks in between.
- Find your product or smell that will make you feel better. Usually, lemon, mineral or medicinal water (for example, essentuki), pickles, mint and essential oils help pregnant women in such cases.
- Build your daily routine correctly. At work, you can take a day off and relax a little at home. Do not allow overwork.
- Take more walks in the fresh air. Daily two hours spent on the street will not only alleviate the symptoms of toxicosis, but also prevent excessive weight gain.
- Have breakfast without getting out of bed. Usually nausea comes in the morning, so in the evening make sure to have breakfast in bed. You can eat a banana and crackers, and wash it all down with ordinary water.
- Ventilate the room more often and sleep with the window open.
- Do not get carried away with traditional medicine and do not take medications without your doctor’s permission. Forget about the various homeopathic remedies for nausea. Remember that during pregnancy you should not think about yourself, but about the health of your baby. Therefore, the medications you take can only harm the baby.
- Stop using cosmetics with fragrance and perfume for a while. Pregnant women are twice as sensitive to various odors, which can also cause nausea and even vomiting.
Here are the main ways to relieve toxicosis. The main thing to remember is that pregnancy, as well as toxicosis, is not a disease. In the near future, everything will end, and you will only remember this wonderful time with a smile, holding your child in your arms, for whom you endured everything.